Jarvis Law Office
Veterans Benefits Attorney in Athens
Are You Currently Caring For a Loved One and Looking For Someone To Guide You Through These Difficult Times? At Jarvis Law Offices in Athens, Our Veterans Benefits Attorney are Committed to Providing You With the Most Thorough and Personal Advice and support possible.
Why Choose Jarvis Law Office?
- Truated Attorney – Superb AVVO Rating
- Committed – We are committed to providing you with the most thorough and personal advice and support possible.
- Complimentary Consultation – We offer a complimentary consultation to help you learn how you can protect you and your loved one’s last wishes.
- Three Convenient Locations – Serving Ohio Seniors With Offices in Dublin, Lancaster and St. Clairsville.
- Supporting the Community – We host multiple workshops and seminars, covering frequently asked topics such as estate planning, and life care planning,
- Personal Experience – Mr. Jarvis knows from personal experience the mental, emotional, and financial hardships that go hand in hand with the issues seniors face.
Veterans Benefits Attorney Mission Statement
Mr. Jarvis began his career as a financial advisor, but through his own grandmother’s battle with Alzheimer’s and watching someone he loved dearly disappear before his eyes, he discovered his true path as a Veterans Benefits Attorney. To him, the field of Elder Care and Estate Planning is all about helping the people of Athens and making a positive difference in seniors’ lives and the lives of their families.
How Does It Work
If you are currently facing bankruptcy, forclosure, or immigration issues, chances are you’re feeling overwhelmed by all of the legal and financial issues you’re facing. Whatever walk of life you come from, now is the time to begin your retirement planning through our Estate and Life Care Planning Services. As a law firm that specializes in wills and trusts, estate planning, guardianship, and probate, Mr. Jarvis understands what’s essential when it comes to protecting your family.
Real Clients & Real Reviews Jarvis Law Office Athens
Protecting the people of Athens is Mr. Jarvis’s mission. Finding the right Veterans Benefits Attorney to guide you as you make difficult decisions regarding the care of a loved one requires careful consideration. We offer free consultations to walk you through your needs and goals and will map out your plan in an easy-to-understand way. My personal and professional experience in this area of law is at your disposal.
How To Get Started
When you are ready to schedule a consultation, please call (740) 653-3450 or complete the Request a Complimentary Consultation form and we will give you a call to schedule.