You’re Not Alone: Living as an Alzheimer’s Caregiver
Get The Legal Help You Need
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that over 16 million Americans are providing nearly 20 billion hours of unpaid care for loved ones with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia each year. Even though many of us bear this burden with love and compassion, it is a difficult task for anyone. To help ease some of the burden, we are offering this free resource for caregivers.
How This Book Can Help
Too often, we dive into our obligations without even asking for help. Even when we need help, it can be hard to know where to start looking. Requesting a free copy of our book, You’re Not Alone: Living as an Alzheimer’s Caregiver, is an easy, no-obligation way to get the information you need now. This book answers questions such as the following:
- How can I communicate effectively with my loved one with Alzheimer’s?
- Are there resources in my community to help me as a caregiver?
- What can I expect as my loved one’s disease progresses?
- How can I better manage the stress I feel as a caregiver?
- What legal steps should we be taking now to protect my loved one’s assets?
- How do I design a care plan for my loved one?
- How can an Elder Law attorney help us?
Once you have completed this easy-to-read guide, we encourage you to give our Elder Law team a call to find out what we can do to protect your loved one and make your life as a caregiver easier.
Request Your Complimentary Copy of This Valuable Guide!
If you are the caregiver for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease, find out how the Elder Law team at Jarvis Law Office can help you protect and care for your loved one. Complete the form below to request a complimentary hardcopy of You’re Not Alone: Living as an Alzheimer’s Caregiver, and we’ll get it out to you right away!