Lancaster Estate Planning Lawyer
Looking for the Right Lancaster Area Estate Planning Attorney to Help You Plan for the Future?
Protect Your Legacy, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes are Fulfilled.
Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Family?
Why Choose Jarvis Law Office?
- Free Confidential Case Assessment – On your free, no-charge phone assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has only concentrated on wills, estate planning, elder law, asset protection, long-term care plans, and closely related areas.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We guarantee you’ll be happy with your experience with us.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – In our 18 years in business, we’ve helped hundreds of Lancaster families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR plan. Together we create plans that best fulfill your dreams and goals.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “high communications” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back from us.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear and concise understanding of each step in the process. We offer free monthly seminars to our local Lancaster community.
- Trusted – A+ BBB and BBB Accredited Business Member.
- We’re Here for You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we regularly check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation, or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed and Rated – 10.0/10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 4.7 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
Situations and Reasons to Create an Estate Plan
People often come to us when one or more of the following situations and reasons apply. How many apply to you?
- Asset protection for you and your beneficiaries from future lawsuits, divorce, remarriage, creditors, etc.
- Don’t have a last will and/or living will
- You want to protect your wealth
- Have young children and want to know what you should have in place while they are still minors and beyond
- You want to name someone to make health care decisions if you are unable
- You want to name someone to make financial decisions if you are unable
- To leave an inheritance to spouse / children / loved ones
- Having surgery, illness, or adverse or uncertain medical diagnosis
- Caring for an aging parent and want to determine your best options to ensure he/she/they are cared for
- Ensure your assets, accounts, and beneficiary designations are titled properly
- Plan was created many years ago but haven’t revisited it, concerned plan won’t work the way intended to when you need it to
- Moved to Ohio and want to update your estate plan to comply with Ohio law
- You would like to transfer your business to the next generation
- Have a blended family / 2nd marriage
- Pending or recently completed divorce
- Want to support charitable interests
- You and/or your spouse are “getting up there in years”
Client Reviews – Jarvis Law Office
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
“Exceptional in their field,” “professional, courteous, and resourceful,” “the team to see for all of your aging needs,” “best in town,” “knowledgeable,” “helpful,” “wish I would have went there 1st,” “goes above and beyond,” “they genuinely care about their clients,” “take pride in delivering quality, professional service,” “company’s values shine through,” “very sound advice,” “extremely knowledgeable, and affordable,” “this firm is part of our family now,” “passionate and compassionate in assisting the elderly community,” “feel blessed to have found them as our ‘guardian angels’,” “has an in depth knowledge,” “very knowledgeable on Medicaid and VA benefits,” “concerned about the clients receiving maximum value from his services,” “extremely professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy,” “highly recommend him as an Elder Law attorney,” “you will not be disappointed in the peace of mind they bring to your family,” “professional and personal,” “professional specialized knowledge,” “wonderful attention to details,” “wonderful, compassionate and professional firm,” “experts in the areas of Elder Law, Asset Protection, VA Benefits, Estate Planning, Medicaid Planning and Probate”
Attorney You Can Trust
We help families locally or near the Lancaster area and outside of Ohio when they need to handle issues or an estate for a family member within the state.
Clients come to us from Columbus, Lancaster, Pickerington, Logan, Athens, Circleville, Canal Winchester, Dublin, Plain City, Westerville, Worthington, Hilliard, St. Clairsville, Bellaire, Belmont, Cambridge, Wintersville, Marietta, Steubenville, and Woodsfield.