Columbus Elder Law Attorney
Looking for the Right Columbus Area Estate Planning Lawyer to Help You Plan for the Future?
Protect Your Legacy, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes are Fulfilled.
Avoid Future Hassles for You and our Family?
Why Choose Jarvis Law Office?
- Free Confidential Case Assessment – On your free, no-charge phone assessment, we will listen to you and help you determine your next steps.
- Focused Legal Practice – Our firm has only concentrated on wills, estate planning, elder law, asset protection, long-term care plans, and closely related areas.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – We guarantee you’ll be happy with your experience with us.
- No Hidden Fees – Know the costs before starting (in most situations).
- Experienced – In our 18 years in business, we’ve helped hundreds of Columbus families protect their legacy and plan for their future.
- Custom Plans and Solutions – You and your family are unique. That’s why we don’t use fill-in-the-blank form documents. Your plan is YOUR plan. Together we create plans that best fulfill your dreams and goals.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “high communications” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back from us.
- Proactive Approach – We help clients prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get a clear and concise understanding of each step in the process. We offer free monthly seminars to our local Columbus community.
- Trusted – A+ BBB and BBB Accredited Business Member.
- We’re Here for You Afterwards – After creating your plan, we regularly check in with you and keep you informed and can meet to review changes in your assets, situation, or wishes.
- Highly Reviewed and Rated – 10.0/10.0 rating by respected legal website Avvo, 4.7 review rating on Google. See some of our client reviews below.
Situations and Reasons to Create an Estate Plan
People often come to us when one or more of the following situations and reasons apply. How many apply to you?
Asset protection for you and your beneficiaries from future lawsuits, divorce, remarriage, creditors, etc.
Don’t have a last will and/or living will
You want to protect your wealth
Have young children and want to know what you should have in place while they are still minors and beyond
You want to name someone to make health care decisions if you are unable
You want to name someone to make financial decisions if you are unable
To leave an inheritance to spouse / children / loved ones
Having surgery, illness, or adverse or uncertain medical diagnosis
Caring for an aging parent and want to determine your best options to ensure he/she/they are cared for
Ensure your assets, accounts, and beneficiary designations are titled properly
Plan was created many years ago but haven’t revisited it, concerned plan won’t work the way intended to when you need it to
Moved to Ohio and want to update your estate plan to comply with Ohio law
You would like to transfer your business to the next generation
Have a blended family / 2nd marriage
Pending or recently completed divorce
Want to support charitable interests
You and/or your spouse are “getting up there in years”
Client Reviews – Jarvis Law Office
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience
If these qualities are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see how we can help you and your family.
Attorney You Can Trust
We help families locally or near the Columbus area and outside of Ohio when they need to handle issues or an estate for a family member within the state.
Clients come to us from Columbus, Lancaster, Pickerington, Logan, Athens, Circleville, Canal Winchester, Dublin, Plain City, Westerville, Worthington, Hilliard, St. Clairsville, Bellaire, Belmont, Cambridge, Wintersville, Marietta, Steubenville, and Woodsfield.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Don’t let everything you’ve worked for just slip away due to a lack of proper planning. Invest the time now to learn your options by speaking with us and making the choices that best protect your legacy and wishes. Call us for one-on-one assistance at (614) 495-4185 with your questions, a description of your situation, or to schedule a consultation. You may also simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office. You can expect a reply within one business day and often within hours the same day. All information is confidential. If you are not quite ready for a consultation, we invite you to attend one of our upcoming free webinars to learn more and get to know us.